- Responsible for the delivery of Floating Production projects, ensuring business objectives, (Safety, Specification, Quality, Cost and Schedule) are maintained throughout the project life cycle
- Manage all aspects and take responsibility for Project Delivery Department activities and outcome. The Project Delivery Department consists of Discipline Departments for Project Management, Project Controls and Services, Construction, Completion and Commissioning, Transport and Installation
- Ensure coherence amongst the Project Delivery Discipline Departments and maintain close liaison with Departments for Technology, Subcontracts and Procurement
- Manage and direct the Project Delivery Department with clear strategies covering Project
Management, Project Controls and Services, Construction, Completion and Commissioning,
Transport and Installation
- Manage the performance management processes and clearly communicates expectations
- Employ effective coaching and mentoring techniques to accomplish the objectives and
constructively addresses performance issues
- Ensure the Department Discipline needs, and concerns are timely addressed
- Timely and adequately allocates required resource and training budgets
- Ensure Client requirements are met with satisfactory outcome for Client
- Motivate and coach Department Heads of Discipline
- Develop and maintains long term working relationships with Clients and Strategic Partners
- Ensure clear and consistent project and performance reporting in line with set standards
- Demonstrate Inspiring leadership
- Maintain positive working relationships with key stake holders and project team members
- Ensure project delivery processes are consistently applied across projects
- Manage governance to ensure robust cost / schedule control and performance metrics for the
agreed contract scope of work and multiple subcontractors & suppliers are maintained
- Ensure establishment and implementation of realistic Schedule and Cost baselines
- Enforce robust Risk and Change Management control at all levels of the organization.
- Set clear and achievable objectives for each Department disciplines
- 20 – 35 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPCIC projects
- Minimum 15 years of FPSO Experience
- Handled at least 5 FPSO Full Cycle Projects
- Broad and/or deep knowledge of concepts, principles and practices in Floater Production Technology, Floater Operation and Maintenance
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas rules/regulations/conventions.
- Fundamental understanding of Marine and Offshore contracts, planning & scheduling, commercial and budget controls and arrangements
- BSc. Degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- MSc. Degree in Project Management
- PMP credential.