Our client is one of the growing freight forwarder who specialised in the airfreight, oceanfreight, customs brokerage and logistics solutions to their client globally.
- Manage all activity within the vertical in Asia Pacific region
- Manage tender and solutions teams for the region, responding to tenders, RFQs and develop new business opportunity, to develop highly technical solutions in projects, heavylift and marine services sector
- Manage vessel chartering within Asia Pacific for fixing charters, resolving operational and contractual issues
- Identify development with countries and stations to develop and win new business
- Work together with counterparts from other regions to drive global development strategy and implement the strategy.
- Act as Commercial Lead for the vertical in the region for middle to long term development strategy for growth.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to country and stations in the same vertical
- Extensive travel in the region & internationally to meet clients, suppliers and vendors.
- 5-10 years of experience within projects, heavylift & OOG freight forwarding. Experience with vessel agency, marine services and husbandry would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in heavylift, MPV and offshore vessel market and aware of market developments
- Knowledge in the projects, EPC and marine sector would be an advantage.
- Proven track records in sales and commercially driven
- Sound technical knowledge of vessel chartering, lifting, securing & management of heavylift and oversized cargo.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312