Our client, a world renowned ship owner is on a look out for a Dry Docking Superintendent (Petroleum Tankers)
- Handles each vessel dry-docking on a “project management” basis and provides specialist supportfor the entire fleet dry-dock program, ensuring best practice, efficiencies and vendor management
- Appraise and review dry-docking specifications for all vessels submitted by FleetSuperintendents as per approved annual docking schedule to ensure quality and updatedwith comprehensive repairs & maintenance work scope for the intended dry-docking
- Conduct effective shipyard evaluation & reviews.
- Maintain suitable shipyards that can provide best repair reliability & cost effectiveness solutions
through sound price agreements & fair tariff rates negotiated
- Class 1 Certificate of Competency for Marine Engineer.
- At least 3 years of relevant technical management and leadership experience in arange of global maritime industries.
- Experience of being a Chief Engineer and a Fleet Superintendent / Manager for at least 3 years.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312