- Troubleshooting, electrical & mechanical repair, and technical reporting of 4 stroke medium speed duel fuel engines
- Responsible for commissioning, start-up services and projects for duel fuel and diesel engine applications.
- Troubleshooting electrical and automation systems on ships and power plants along with gas performance tuning.
- Responsible for onboard LNG system maintenance and modification
- Responsible for the fulfillment of audits and or technical surveys as per required.
- Perform external and internal technical training.
- Supervise large complex jobs.
- Advise customers on technical issues, operations, and overall efficiency of entire power plant.
- Support warranty department with both collaboration and advice.
- Participate in negotiation with customers.
- Responsible for research and advisory services for non OEM products.
- Maintain and improve customer relationship & maintain direct contact with customer’s technical department.
- Maintenance planning and support for assigned customer fleet.
- Prepare all travel needs.
- Prepare high level technical reports for both internal and external customers.
- Comply with reporting structure and all administration work.
- Participate in office work as required.
- Duel fuel experience or gas engine experience
- Strong understanding of electrical and automation
- High Level Experience with dual fuel, gas, HFO, diesel, & common rail engines
- High Level Experience in 4 stroke and 2 stroke Diesel engines maintenance, troubleshooting, operations and modifications.
- Proven track record as a Superintendent Service Engineer or equivalent
- Good communication skills including, reporting, listening and presenting.
- Ability to handle high profile customers
- Leadership skills.
- High level understanding of life cycle management of propulsion plant equipment and system
including engine performance dynamics, fuel oil, lube oil, cooling water, quality management, environmental compliance issues and all auxiliary systems.
- Good understanding of Budgets.
- Good Skills in problem solving and leadership qualities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Teaching skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive and motivated environment.
- Multiple languages a plus.
• Masters / Bachelor degree in (Marine/Mechanical Engineering) and/or minimum of 10 years’ experience in marine operations and/or maintenance operations.
- Chief Engineer level, MaK Superintendent Level, or OEM Technical Service level for at least 5 years.
- Excellent Understanding of the service and operations of marine vessels.