Flagship Management is seeking an Electrical Designer for a busy marine electrical company in Ft. Lauderdale. This company is capable of remote and local dockside service, panelboard and switchgear manufacturing, engineering, and marine electrical parts sales. This professional will be responsible for the design of onboard electrical systems for yachts and commercial vessels.
- proficient with AutoCAD software
- at least 2 years of experience doing marine electrical design
- experience working in the maritime industry
- American citizen or current green card holder
- ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- B.S. degree in naval architecture, mechanical or electrical engineering
In return, this company is prepared to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with a chance to work with some of the most elite yachts in the world.