Our client is seeking an Electrical Engineer with a maritime background for their office in London. This is a terrific opportunity to build a career with one of the world's premier classification societies.
The Electrical Engineer will be required to assist the mechanical team with design and electrical reviews. The successful applicant will have a Degree Electrical Engineering, or Marine Engineering with specialism in Electrical.Knowledge and/or experience of Ballast Water Treatment Systems, Scrubber Systems is desirable but mot essential.
The Electrical Engineer will be involved in engineering design reviews and analysis assignments, ensuring compliance with the respective regulations: Preparing technical specifications
- Liaising with clients and other disciplines to successfully complete reviews
- Producing briefs, specifications and technical report writing.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related)
- Industry experience in similar engineering role
- Electrical design expertise
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of ATEX requirements
- Experience and/or knowledge of Ballast Water Treatment Systems, Scrubber System
- Understanding of ship construction.