Experienced Electrical Generator Technician Opportunity
Searching for a high potential technician (with 3-5 years experience with low, medium, and high voltage equipment) with a background in maintaining and repairing Stamford/Newage equipment, automatic transfer switches, and auxiliary equipment for the power generation market in the US Northeast.
Ideal skill set includes:
- Extensive experience on 500kW-5MW generators including
- Electrical troubleshooting of controls, switchgear and accessories
- Repair of electrical contactors, motors, relays, components and controls
- Ability to read wiring diagrams, PID schematics and manufacturer technical manuals
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrable work history of providing high levels of customer service and satisfaction
This position is intended to be the starting point for a high achieving technician, ultimately leading to higher positions within the company.
Successful applicants will have to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Valid driver's license and authority to work legally in the U.S. is required.