- 5 or more years of Electrical knowledge. EX Navy or Coast Guard background helpful.
- Shipyard marine based experience is highly desired.
- Technical, trade, maritime, college education desired, however, work experience can qualify.
- Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude with fundamental understanding of various wring application codes.
- US Navy, USCG, ABS, and ABYC understanding a plus.
- Solid understanding of wiring schematics and design prints as well troubleshooting electrical systems and circuits required.
- Skilled in directing and coordinating the work of others.
- Good interpersonal skills..