I am currently working with an established Company and have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Superintendent to work in the companies Head Office.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Electrical Superintendent, or Electronic Engineer, to take the next step in their career.
As Electrical Superintendent, you will report into the Manager of the Department, and will enjoy a varied role. You will enjoy overall responsibility for a number of offshore vessels electrical systems. Key responsibilities of the role include budget management, ensuring that vessels adhere to class and flag requirements, planning and monitoring Dry Dockings and other projects. It will be your responsibility to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget and kept to company standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Maritime experience as Electrical Superintendent / Electronic Technician / Electronic Engineer
- A degree/ equivalent qualification in maritime discipline
- Fluent English language skills
- Significant management/leadership skills
- Strong organization, delegation and interpersonal skills
- A US passport is required for this position
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company AND enjoy a competitive package. The existing right to live and work in the USA is required for this position.
To find out more please email your CV to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8771.