The company are a leading cruise company and due to dynamic growth, they are now seeking an Electrical Superintendent.
The role, you will ensure safe economic electro-technical operation of vessels concerning the nautical, technical and hotel department in line with international rules and regulations and company standards. You will need to have experience in planning project management as well as a strong background in safety and environmental.
For the position, the client is seeking the following:
* To hold a masters/bachelors degree in electrical/electronic engineering
* Worked ashore before in a similar position
* Have good communication skills and also to show that you can lead a small team
* Sailed in the position of Chief Electrical Engineer
* Must have the right to live and work in the EU
The client will reward with a competitive salary and benefits as well as career progression