Faststream are currently working in partnership with a leading cruise company and have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Superintendent Trainer - this is a travelling role based from Germany.
Your role will involve travelling ship to ship training electro-technical team to ensure a safe and economic electro-technical operation across the fleet.
You will be initially working from their HQ in Germany planning the training programmes and coordinating the ship schedules. Once completed you will be on board training the relevant departments.
The successful can with be;
- Able to training the crew for the preparation of all requisition and worklist in correct way to optimize the information and correct budget management.
- Able to Planning, management, execution and reporting of maintenance activities in the electro-technical areas performed on board and correlate permit to work used.
- To drive safety and environmental protection culture during the training as guideline for the crew.
- Support a positive and constructive environment and culture with seamless integration between ship and shore, other departments.
Applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical or electronic engineering or similar
- Cruise experience
- Minimum of 3 years professional or senior professional experience in the area of marine electrical/electronic engineering. certification III/6 ( Italian endorsement)
- Special professional skills: financial systems, quality assurance, planned maintenance and purchase system, passenger ships experience, fluent English speaking and writing.
- Full skill concerning Electrical Safety / Electro and Electronics Concerning all System and Plants on board.
- Full Skilled concerning the Permit to work / Lockout tag out / Planned Maintenance Procedure.
- LNG Certification is appreciated.
- Leadership skills and High communication skills
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a leading cruise company where you will get the opportunity to develop the existing fleet's electrical team through training and development.
Salary of between 66,000 Euros - 70,000 Euros (dependant on experience) + excellent benefits package.