We are working with a client that we have partnered with over the last 15 years on a role unique to may shipping companies, it is a position they have championed and grown.
Due to extra workload, our client is actively seeking an Energy Management and Efficiency Officer to join their team.
In this role alongside your colleagues, you will be tasked to promote and deliver the company's energy management according to ISO 50001 (2018) objectives. You will also be responsible for providing support and co-ordination to the company culture and standards aboard all vessels and offices.
Other tasks will include that you:
- Ensure the overall energy management compliance and efficiency of the fleet of vessels
- Undertake systems and related work as required
- Provide ongoing expert advice on all energy management issues
- Establish objectives and monitor and measure actual results
To be considered you will have a background in or must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Familiarisation with applicable ISO standards and codes
- Sailed as ships engineer or have a relevant degree in Marine Engineering/ Naval Architecture
- Strong background in marine safety and EMS matters
- Sound knowledge and understanding of ship management, operations, and QA systems
- Clear, precise, and confident in verbal and written communication to support credibility and position of expertise
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts
- Proven analytical skills together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and judgement
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading ship owners in the world as well as a leader in their field. Not only will you be well remunerated, but you will also be provided with training and a clear career path.
To be considered you must have the enduring right to live and work in the UK.
Please send your updated CV to Sebastian.Zuliani@faststream.com