1. Overall responsible for the respective Area performance. Including OT, Machine health, Spare Part Availability/Expense, Meeting Performance Matrix.
2. Root cause analysis and understanding of equipment issues.
3. Sharing and transferring of information to the shift personnel.
1. Diploma in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical or Mechatronics or Engineering Course
2. At least 5 years of working experience with relevant experience in automation preferred
3. Technical capability in supporting and troubleshooting in automation
4. Good communication skills and a team player
5. Willing to carry out rotating shift hours with rotating off/rest days