*Exclusive Role* - Only with Direct Search Asia
Direct Search Asia has been tasked exclusively by our client in search for an Engineering Manager to be based at Indonesia, Batam. Our Client is a leading global MNC, and market leader in electronic component manufacturing. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager who is looking to gain overseas exposure. Reach out to us now by sending us your updated resume. We will be reaching out to shortlisted candidates shortly.
- Manages all engineering activities within a department including design, development, process development, product testing and calibration. Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and initiatives to achieve plant KPI.
- Confronts and solves product and process related issues to improve process yield and process efficiency. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Part of a global engineering team member, leading a team of engineers to managenew product transfer and product development projects to meet project delivery schedule and on budget. To drive the approval of new/alternate material source and process improvement projects to meet cost reduction targets,
- Keep abreast with technology trend and development. Function as a technical resource to sales, marketing, field engineers and manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Excellent product knowledge in electronics capacitors and resistors
- Strong project management skill
- Systematic and has an analytical mind
- Good communication and interpersonal relations skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in process control techniques of Minitab, SPC, DOE, Cpk/Ppk, MSA.
- 5 years of Managerial experience in Electronics component manufacturing.
- Experience with working in electronics manufacturing environment. Worked on equipment to improve processes.
- Proven knowledge to work with cross functional teams as part of a global development team, strong technical knowledge and effective application of problem solving tools such as SPC, 8D and FMEA. Good leadership, project management skill and work under tight deadlines
- You will have an advantage if you have
- Proficiency in 6 Sigma problem solving techniques and familiar with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage