Engineering Manager - Power Generation
Responsibility for the Combined Heat & Power and Distributed Generation power solutions division. Packages range from 200 kW to 20 MW.
- Managerial experience of a large engineering group
- Direct experience with prime movers and energized electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, ICE, diesel engines, gas turbines, boilers, process controls systems, and switchgear/electric generators.
- Modbus and TCP/IP communications.
- PLC and HMI/SCADA packages.
- Project development, installation, commissioning, field service, customer training and support.
- Development of functional factory startup and commissioning testing plans.
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Enginering, Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering.
- PE or FE certification.
- 8+ years of experience with the maritime or power generation industries.
- Ability to travel occasionally, including overnight and weekends.
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Must be authorized to work legally in the United States - no visa sponsorships available.
Relocation can be provided for exceptional candidates.