Our Client is an MNC shipping business providing inspection, maintenance, and repair services to an extensive and international client base of ship owners. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire an Engineering Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you report to the Managing Director. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the quality management system, group policies and in line with the budget
- Plan, supervise and manage: feasibility studies, design studies, business development proposals, cost estimates, project plans, etc
- Prepare and review proposals, budgets
- Resource management of projects
- Managing teams on projects
- Develop new business opportunities through your interactions with customers
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years experience in inspection, repair and maintenance projects in the marine / offshore industry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar
- Project management qualification preferred
- Commercial mindset as well as strong engineering skills
Our client can offer an attractive package for the right person. They are one of the leaders in the shipping industry and have a dynamic work environment. This role will give you the opportunity to travel and work with a wide range of stakeholders.