*Expatriate Package on Offer*
Direct Search Global is partnering one of the world's most renowned FPSO owner and operator to search for an Engineering Project Manager to be based at their office in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia. The incumbent's main responsibility involve project co-ordination, compliance, control and people management. Prior FPSO new project experience is MANDATORY. Send your most updated CV to us now to apply.
- Author and implement the Engineering Execution Plan
- Single point accountability for engineering across the project phase
- Primary engineering interface with customer
- Coordinate inter-discipline activities
- Co-ordinate interface with procurement, construction and other project functions
- Assist in the resolution of design issues
- Ensure overall technical integrity and safe design requirements
- Co-ordinate all engineering related reviews including Design Reviews, HAZOP, HAZID...
- At least an engineering degree awarded by a recognized university/institute
- Minimum 18 years of Project Management Experience for Mega Projects
- Completed at least 2 full-cycle FPSO conversion/newbuild project
- Astounding leadership and people management skills
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com