▪ Develop, implement and monitor environmental strategies, policies and program that promote sustainable development across the Group
▪ Review and examine Group-wide environmental management activities to establish where
improvements can be made and ensure compliance with environmental legislation across the Group
▪ Formulate and implement specific environmental performance indicators and targets for the
Group, in line with business objectives and continuous improvement process
▪ Promoting and raising awareness, at all levels, of the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice, on corporate, ethical and social responsibility
▪ Managing the development and implementation of an environmental management system.
▪ Assist subsidiaries/units and JVs in drawing up respective environmental plans/program in line with legal requirement and industry best practices and advice appropriate strategy and implementation plan to prevent/mitigate risks
▪ Keep abreast of local, national and international Environmental rules and advice in the formulation of appropriate environmental related policies and guidelines in line with Business Objectives
▪ Establish and review environmental compliance program group wide by conducting periodic reviews
to ensure compliance to HSE policies and objectives and adherence to relevant operational, risk
management and legal requirements and standards.
At least 10 – 12 years of related working experience in HSE field with substantial knowledge on
Degree in HSE related discipline.