Estimator - Shipyard - PNW
Our client is a leading ship repair yard in the PNW. We are looking for an experienced Estimator to manage assigned ship repair projects. Prior ship yard estimating experience is required.
- Knowledge of bid development and estimating techniques
- Creating detailed lists of work tasks
- Knowledge of project management principles and ability to apply same
- Create estimates for labor, material, and subcontractor costs
- Work with Project Managers to develop project strategy
- Research and compare vendor vs in house cost/quality
- Minimum High School diploma - University degree a plus
- 4+ years of estimating / project management experience
- Excellent math and financial analysis ability
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel - power user
- Strong analytical ability and strong research capabilities
- Ability to work independently within a team setting
- Must be a detail oriented person
Must be a USA citizen to be considered.