Our client, a well-established commodity trading house is on the lookout for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join their expanding team in Singapore.
This role works closely with and reports directly to the Group Head - Finance and HR.
The ideal candidate will be responsible with assisting the Group Head Finance & Hr in the following:
- Financial Analysis - Analysing the financials and recommend improvements
- Maintain Database - Maintain various financial, accounts related database. Generate reports from SAP system and other accounting software
- Product Profitability - Should be able to help in developing product profitability models and implement cost and profit center concepts
- Cash Management - Assist in managing bank accounts and cash
- Miscellaneous - Assist in correspondence within and outside the organization on Finance, accounts and other people related and miscellaneous issues. Assist in any other areas where Group Head in involved
- Other requirements - In-frequent travel may be required. Flexibility in office timing will be preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in finance and/or accounts department in a trading organisation
- Should be able to prepare Balance Sheet and P&L statement for the organisation
- Expertise in accounting software - SAP preferred
- Working level knowledge of trade finance, banking and cash management
- Minimum graduate in a relevant discipline from a reputable university
- Strong English communication skills - both speaking & writing