- Ensure the availability of adequate technical support for the operation of the FPSOs to ensure an effective and efficient follow-up of all health, safety, environmental, legislative, technical, logistical, administrative and HR related issues.
- Perform incident investigations
- Analyse equipment failures and production losses
- Assist FPO operations globally with resolving technical issues
- Assist with operations readiness for new FPSOs
- Fill in for onshore support when required
- Perform onshore/offshore audits prior to and during FPSO operations
- Responsibility for effective day-to-day onshore technical monitoring, direction, planning and technical support of the FPSO maintenance, cargo/marine and process activities.
- Review and support of planned shutdown maintenance projects in respect of work scopes, budget, manning, mobilization/demobilization of personnel, material and equipment delivery to the FPSOs, sub-contractors and vendors support.
- Support company’s Commercial group with technical input for bid preparations for new Projects, attend bid clarification meetings with potential new clients
- To perform the technical scope & activities within the assigned budget.
- Identify processes/procedures needed and required improvements to eliminate negative impacts.
- Clearly demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding solutions.
- Liaise with the GM – Operations, Operations Managers (OM) and Offshore Management Team(s) (OMT) on a frequent basis re ongoing activities.
- Assist and support offshore management during the preparation and execution of Management of Change (MOC’s) requests from the FPSO’s.FPSO