Responsible for performing troubleshooting, overhaul, and repairs of mechanical and electro-mechanical valve and actuator assemblies for US Navy and US Coast Guard marine applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble and test hardware and subassemblies
- Assemble valve/actuator packages
- Troubleshoot and repair various types of valve actuators on site
- Interface and communicate effectively with customers
- Maintain safe work practices and safe work areas
- Knowledge of valve and actuator types.
- Knowledge of electric valve actuators and their applications.
- Basic Electrical function of actuators and control systems.
- Mechanical assembly of valves and actuators.
- Knowledge / experience with variety of electronic test equipment
- Ability to follow technical drawings / schematics.
- Knowledge of