- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers, contractors and accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Financial management experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Problem solving & multi tasking