Our client is one of the niche transportation logistics provider who specialised in the transportation and logistics solutions for Fast Moving Consumer Goods, petro-chemical, chemical and industrial bulk logistics around the globe.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Finance Manager is responsible to lead the finance team and managed all aspects of the company’s finance matters in compliance with company’s policy and procedures.
- Perform month end closing activities
- Prepare, review and analyse the monthly operational and financial performance and ensure timely submission of financial results and group requirements.
- Responsible for annual budget preparation, quarterly rolling forecasting & monitor the company’s budget VS actual and report accordingly.
- To monitor intercompany transactions are processed, any disputes resolved timely, reconciled and pay on time according to group rules.
- To ensure timely submission of any Tax reporting.
- Responsible for Credit Management, perform credit review and due diligence on customer portfolio.
- Acting as authorized signatory for all the payment.
- Monitor Working capital and continue to strive to improve on DSO and DPO results by ensuring any initiatives are follow through and identify any process improvements needed. Prepare and ensure appropriate quality of short term and long term liquidity planning to ensure cash are optimised
- Identify and drive continuous process improvement and develop effective accounting and internal control procedures
- Recommend and implement best practices accounting process, financial and internal control policies ensuring a high level of compliance
- Assist in investigation of financial and accounting issues, work with relevant department to resolve issues
- Liaise with internal & external auditors, tax agent, Company’s Secretary, banker, suppliers & other stakeholders.
- Assisting in preparing ad-hoc accounting projects as assigned by the management.
- Work with Human Resource shared service on office Human Resource matters including co-ordinating on on-boarding, off-boarding, payroll and employees’ related matters. To monitor and ensure compliance on Human Resource matters per local or group policies and applicable manpower regulations.
- In-charge of IT matters including co-ordinating with central IT team and outsource on office requirements
- Responsible for Company Admin matters including maintain local operation leases or finance lease and any agreements and ensure business/trade licence compliance.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or ACCA certified or equivalent
- At least 10 years working experience, with solid accounting and finance proven history
- At least 5 years of proven managerial and leadership experience
- Experience with financial reporting, taxation and compliance
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Deadline driven
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com