I am currently working with leading Cruise company and have an exciting opportunity for a Chief Security Officer to come ashore as a Fleet Investigation Officer.
As Fleet Investigation Officer you will enjoy a varied role. You will be charged with focusing on Security matters for the fleet of Cruise Ships - investigating any crimes / security related incidents occurring on board.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Cruise ship experience as Deputy Chief Security/Chief Security Officer
- Strong understanding of ISPS, CVSSA and cruise policies
- A Law Enforcement background would be preferred
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- The existing right to live and work in the UK is required
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading cruise company, enjoy an attractive work pattern and a competitive package.
To find out more please email your CV to email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8816.