I am currently working with a leading Cruise company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Public Health and Sanitation Training Coordinator. This senior role would suit an experienced professional, with experience developing and delivering training as well as either experience working in a similar capacity, extensive sanitation / public health experience, or experience sailing as a Sanitation / Public Health Officer on board.
As Fleet Sanitation Manager you will enjoy a varied role. You will work in the Fleet Sanitation team and be responsible for developing and improving the sanitation and public health training for the fleet - to ensure a growth in knowledge throughout the fleet, as well as ensuring that the company remains in line with international and company public health standards.
This proactive role will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to be innovative. Responsibilities will include reviewing current practices, developing public health training plans for key positions on board, identifying training needs for crew members, investigating external training that can be utilised, and making any necessary amendments to these for the improvement of the fleet - then ensuring that the relevant training is provided to allow compliance fleet wide.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Public Health, Environmental Health, or Similar
- Experience with adult education - Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Professional Training Certificate or similar training completed in the education of adults is an advantage
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Professional certification in USPH / HACCP
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Good computer skills (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- The existing right to live and work in the UK is required for this position
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work ashore with a leading company and enjoy a competitive package.
To find out more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8816