Direct Search Global are currently looking for a Fleet Superintendent with Bulk experience to join one of our clients a renowned ship Management company based in Singapore.
- Technical Superintendent must ensure all procedures are followed and comply with ISM and classification rules.
- Must be able to plan, monitor and execute all activities connected to maintenance, repairs, dry-docking etc.
- Organize, monitor and execute all activities connected to class and flag state and certificate requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the PMS.
- Monitor vessels performance and implement timely remedial actions when required.
- Responsible for controlling the budgets for assigned vessels.
- COC Class 1
- 2 years experience sailing experience as Ch/Eng
- Experience working as a Technical Superintendent
- Experience working with Bulk Carriers.