You will provide support to the Technical Department for all aspects of fleet technical maintenance including routine technical administration, data entry, report compilations and assisting with budget preparation and reconciliation.
- Maintain owners' KPI records.
- Reviews classification reports and distribute monthly reports to superintendents / vessels.
- Processes and track technical and service reports.
- Track equipment under shore service / repair.
- Assists and updates daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Coordinates service attendances to the vessels.
- Checks PMS to ensure critical spares have been maintained and bring to the attention of the superintendent where spares are noted to have fallen below minimum.
- Collates, analyses and maintains records for vessels within the fleet cell, paying particular attention to vessel performance, lube oils and insurance claims processing.
- Alerts fleet manager and superintendent to any item which falls outside normal parameters.
- Checks repair specifications and follows up with service providers as directed by the superintendents.
- Arranges routine repairs / requisitions for service engineers / technicians as per vessel requests as directed by superintendents.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining the repair database and compilation of Dry-Dock Specifications.
- Provides support in compiling the Dry Dock Repair report.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree holder in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Shipping / Logistics preferred.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese communication.
- Attributes: Analytical, problem solving, time management and decision-making skills.
- Action orientated: Ability to respond positively to events in an effective manner.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.