Immediate opening! An international shipping company is looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent to join their growing business and fleet and manage an assigned number of Bulk vessels.
- Assume full responsibility of assigned Bulk vessels including technical matters, planned maintenance, repairs, inspections, surveys, approval of senior vessel staff and vessel purchase orders.
- Serve as a team player and be able to step in and provide additional support when other Technical Superintendent’s are traveling.
- Author technical reports as required.
- Class 2 or Class 1Certificate of Competency/License is a must.
- Sailing experience as a Chief Engineer on Gear Bulk vessels.
- Previous work experience as a Geared Bulk Vessel Technical Superintendent is preferred.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Work authorization for Singapore - no sponsorships, ex-pat packages or relocations will be considered.
- Pay will be on local package, Singapore Dollars