Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit a General Manager for a growing superyacht painting and maintenance company in South Florida. This professional will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the business.
- Establishing a scaffolding, containment, and fittings company, including production efficiency, manning, panning, review structures and interaction with human resources, H&S&E, logistics, as well as coaching and support systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that all business operations are efficient and effective, and for the proper management of resources, distribution of services to customers and analysis procedures of the company.
- Overseeing the company’s day to day operations.
- Creating operations strategies and polices, communicating operational strategies to-employees
- Initially the key responsibility is to drive improvement in productivity and efficiency in all locations and all interacting departments to facilitate the improvement and performance of operations leading to increase gross margin.
- Constant production review of efficiency in line with budgets and financial forecasting expectations
- Overview of resource levels across the projects to ensure most efficient use of resource on each project while maintaining flexibility
- Constant production review of efficiency in line with budgets and financial forecasting
- Set up and monitoring of KPI’s with improvement rewards through a self-financing incentive program.
- Build a robust, motivated, goal oriented, flexible workforce
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in a marine, industrial, or manufacturing business
- Experience with budgeting, financial forecasting, and managing the Profit & Loss of a company
- Ability to travel as needed
- American citizen or current green card holder
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Clean driving record
- Min. bachelors degree in business, finance, or accounting
- General knowledge of the superyacht industry
In return, this company is prepared to offer a competitive salary plus benefits, along with a chance to lead a growing company in sunny south Florida.
To be considered, please email an updated resume to Derrick Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org