Opportunity - develop the strategy and future direction of an established and operationally strong chemical tanker business.
We are working on behalf of a diverse group involved in the supply chain and logistics of bulk commodities to hire a General Manager for their Chemical Tanker business unit.
In this role you will be responsible for the performance of the business unit:
- Responsible for the P&L of the business
- Oversee the day to day management of chartering, commercial operations, marine operations, etc
- Managing a multi-national team across multiple locations
- Developing the strategy for the business including commercial strategy; fleet renewal strategy; potential M&A projects, JVs and partnerships
- Act as a figurehead for the business in the market and at industry associations
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have around 15+ years experience
- Senior management experience with responsibility for P&L and involvement in strategy
- Good knowledge of commercial and operational chemical tanker shipping business
The position will be based in Singapore on a local package with attractive salary and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business with a quality fleet and a good position in the market and help shape the next stage in their growth.
To find out more and for a confidential discussion contact email@example.com.