- Strategize and lead the development of Tenders, Market Survey, Request for Information (RFI) and Pre-Qualification (Pre-Q) submissions ensuring alignment with the overall Business strategy.
- Overall responsibility for the tender process and, in coordination with the Head of BD & Marketing and Head of New Ventures & Technology, for the technical, commercial and contractual negotiation with clients until contract award.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring proper management and governance of LNG contracts that maximizes value and protect reputation of the Company.
- In collaboration with BD & Marketing and New Ventures & Technology teams, strategies and structure new opportunities including supporting the negotiation of new deals with counterparties.
- Custodian of and overall responsibility to ensure proper implementation of deal structuring framework, risk assessment and assurance in all new opportunities considered in the Business.
- Tender Management
- Commercial Negotiations
- Charter Party and Contracts Management (Disputes, Claims & Crisis Management)
- Contract Management (Pre-Fix)
- Contract Management (Post-Fix)
- Maritime Logistics
- Risk Management
- Deal Structuring
- Leadership Development
- Business Evaluation
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENT
- At least 20 years of cumulative experience involving deal structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, business modelling and/or fleet operations with knowledge in shipping economics, business development, commercial strategies and customer relationship management
- At least 10 years of specific experience in operations, commercial negotiation, charter party management and contract management
- Degree in Law, Finance or Business specializing in Mergers & Acquisitions, shipping, maritime professional or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of the contractual and commercial aspects of the LNG or gas business.