- You will be responsible for managing and planning the operations of the fleet teams ensuring the vessels operations are performed to the highest standards.
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring operating costs of managed vessels, ensure cost control of budgets.
- Identify training needs, develop programs to ensure continuous improvement and keep the fleet up to date with new regulations/ industry initiatives.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of new vessel budgets and management proposals for potential customers.
- Review and approve vessel operation budgets before submission to clients.
- Responsible for the branding of the company and client relationship management.
- Sailing experience as Chief Engineer on Chemical Tankers/ Tankers/Dry Vessels/ Container vessels.
- Strong Technical background in a senior position.
- At least 10 years experience in a managerial position