Our client is a rapidly growing multinational concern focused on providing energy management solutions to their large industrial and commercial client base. As a result of their significant successes they will be growing their team by 40% in 2020 as they open new markets and continue expansion in their existing marketplaces. They are a modern and exciting company with a refreshing approach to employee empowerment and they provide an environment where the creative, driven and entrepreneurial can achieve great things!
They currently have a need for an experienced, innovative and driven global director of sales to undertake the following:
- Own the sales process, from strategy to management reporting to implementation
- Develop reliable sales forecasting models
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with key clients
- Ensure that the sales compensation plans are aligned, and deliver, the sales strategies for the organisation
- Assume responsibility for team development, performance, recruitment, and overall sales processes
- Audit team efficiency and lead the introduction of sales tools or processes that improve sales performance
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have an engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Have managed a global multidisciplinary sales team at a senior level
- Have senior experience with a leading name in industrial engineering, energy engineering, renewable energy, large manufacturing or related fields
- Experience of energy intensive manufacturing sectors would be a distinct advantage (pharma, heavy manufacturing, oil & gas, etc)
- Managed the global sales strategy including, forecasting, management reporting, change management, team development, etc.
In return for the above you can expect a compensation package and career development opportunities commensurate with your experience.