- Responsible for the delivery of Offshore Floating Production projects, ensuring business objectives, (Safety, Specification, Quality, Cost & Schedule) are maintained throughout the project life cycles.
- Manage all aspects and takes responsibility for Department activities and outcomes. The Department consists of Discipline Departments for Project Management, Project Controls and Services, Construction, Completion and Commissioning, Transport and Installation. Ensures coherence amongst the Project Delivery Discipline Departments and maintain close liaison with other departments.
- 20 – 35 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPCIC projects.
- At least 15 years in the FPSO sector
- Ideally to have completed at least 5 full-cycle FPSO EPC Projects
- Broad and/or deep knowledge of concepts, principles and practices in Floater Production Technology, Floater Operation and Maintenance
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas rules/regulations/conventions
- Fundamental understanding of Marine and Offshore contracts, planning & scheduling, commercial and budget controls and arrangements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Master’s Degree in Project Management
- PMP credential
- Charismatic and Inspiring Leader
- Extensive experience in management and coordination of multiple projects and employees at multiple sites or large projects at a single site
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 and Primavera Risk Analysis
- Working knowledge of either; COSTOS, HARDDOLLAR, Oracle Unifier, Cost Manager