Our client is a rapidly growing multinational concern focused on providing energy management solutions to their large industrial and commercial client base. As a result of their significant successes they will be growing their team by 40% in 2020 as they open new markets and continue expansion in their existing marketplaces. They are a modern and exciting company with a refreshing approach to employee empowerment and they provide an environment where the creative, driven and entrepreneurial can achieve great things!
They currently have a need for a proven electrical engineering leader to head up their global electrical engineering division. The successful candidate will:
- Lead the continuing development of the global electrical engineering team
- Work with the company's cross functional teams across the globe to deliver innovative projects on time and on budget
- Assess and execute electrical designs and ensure that all relevant national and international codes are adhered to throughout the life of the company's projects
- Mentor junior staff members
- Work with the commercial teams to manage suppliers and contractors
- Audit and maintain oversight on electrical contractors' work
- Lead technical electrical design reviews
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in electrical engineering management experience
- Electrical design experience across a range of industrial and manufacturing sectors
- Experience with major greenfield and retrofit projects
- Degree in Electrical Engineering required, a Master's degree in a relevant discipline would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding people management skills with experience working with different cultures and nationalities
- Experience with control system integration, PLC programming, LV and MV circuits, instrumentation, electric motors, etc.
The right candidate can expect a generous package and the opportunity for rapid career development with an exceptionally fast-growing international engineering solutions firm.