Our client is a high performance technology manufacturer currently rolling out its unique engine technology to main markets in the US and Europe. They are looking for a marketing professional with experience of technology brand building and new product rollout to the US and European marketplaces.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for a range of marketing activities including event management, sales support, PR and creative solutions, digital marketing & marketing strategy.
The marketing director will lead marketing activity across the globe and cover B2C and B2B. Your role will be to position the client to best enable and support commercial sales. This will require insight driven, proactive marketing communications with agencies, clients and media as well as best in class sales and marketing collateral.
- Global Marketing strategy, planning and execution
- Full lifecycle Sales Collateral to support our commercial teams
- Working in partnership with the sales teams to identify key priorities and develop proactive approaches to agencies and clients
- Develop and execute trade PR to support your trade marketing strategy
- B2B &B2C marketing development
- Serve as primary liaison with vendors and service providers
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven success in driving revenue growth in a high end technology-based business
- Track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize according to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- 10+ years in a marketing leadership role
- Relevant Degree or Masters qualification
- Comfortable and capable of presenting at CEO level
- Attention to detail and very comfortable working with data
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute as a team member
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Experience of setting and delivering effective marketing strategies and campaigns
In return you can expect extensive career development and the financial rewards that come with a firm developing a uniquely attractive product for the global maritime market.