IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OF INTEREST REQUESTED
Searching for candidates interested in being considered for Government Property Control Manager position available 4Q2019 based on client securing major government contract.
Seeking a Government Property Control Manager (San Francisco Bay Area) position contingent on receiving a contract award.
- Must possess a Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) certification or Defense Acquisition Work Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Industrial Property Management Specialist (IPMS) certification from a certified body directly involved or indirectly connected with property management processes
- At least five (5) years experience in property management with specific skills in asset management
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time
- US citizen, eligible for DOD security clearance at SECRET level
- Familiarity with Federal government/Navy/Military Sealift Command Property/asset management procedures
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs)
- Establishes and assists in the implementation of government property procedures and instructions, including monitoring compliance with current procedures
- Oversees maintenance of Government Property Records
- Initiates and coordinates physical inventories
- Conducts periodic internal audits and spot checks to ensure compliance with property procedures
- Periodically visits Government vessels, offering assistance to local personnel, and meeting with the Government Property Administrator(s) Typically one visit annually to each ship will be scheduled (6-8 ships)
- Participates in Vessel turn-over inventories and oversees follow on validation and reconciliation