- Analyze and integrate various market information by taking cognizance of present and future business trends as inputs to secure new business
- Keep abreast of the development in the LNG industry and identify potential business opportunity for future development. Asset Portfolio Optimization and disposal
- Lead the team in managing assets that are nearing their expiry of contract for fleet optimization
- Lead the team to obtain best value for vessel planned for disposal
- Foster and maintain effective working relationships and rapport with industry players and service providers to keep abreast with latest development to capture new business opportunities
- Lead the engagement with all major LNG producers, suppliers, traders and brokers in marketing Company’s portfolio of vessels
- Continue to seek potential opportunities to expand business activity by capitalizing on available spot opportunities
- Present Company’s Value proposition to the customers and propose attractive commercial proposal to secure the contract
- Ensure the LNG fleet is deployed and utilized in the most profitable and efficient manner
- Contract Negotiation & Finalization - To Lead the Finalization of Time Charter Party (TCP) contracts and ensure that all corporate requirements, goals and/or objectives are fully incorporated in the final contracts
- Ensure the companies’ interest is reasonably protected in all charter parties. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Lead the planning and manage the CRM activities to ensure existing customers are retained and new customers are continuously secured for sustainable business growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Logistics, Nautical Studies or Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 - Deck or Engine
- Minimum 20 years of relevant working experience with at least 12 years working experience in Chartering, maritime logistics industry, preferably with business development experience, knowledge in commercial strategies, shipping economics, negotiation, risk management and customer relationship management.