- Lead, plan and manage the commercial ship operations for conventional, Non-conventional and Non operated LNG vessels to ensure optimum operational performance and service excellence that meets business requirements, industry standards as well as optimally support LNG business agenda
- Lead, plan and manage on the commercial operation aspect for new projects working closely with the Business teams and closely monitoring the construction for new built vessels
- Lead the team in overall review of the Ship building contract based on the commercial operations perspective
- Lead and manage commercial ship operations of conventional, Non-conventional vessels in collaboration with Ship Management partner in particular to the cargo planning and discharge, compliance with charterer and industry standards, to ensure optimal asset deployment and operational excellence of the LNG fleet
- Lead plan and manage the commercial operation aspects in collaboration with Ship Management partner for new built projects
- Plan and manage conventional, non-conventional and non-operated vessels operations to ensure excellent charter party execution through stringent compliance and effective management of vessels performance and cargo operations that meet the requirements of the charterers, gas buyers and terminals while maintaining fleet service reliability, reputation and competitiveness in the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marine or any Engineering field or Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 - Deck or Engine.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant working experience with at least 10 years of working experience in shipping, preferably in LNG Shipping, LNG New Buildings, LNG projects and operations.
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience in LNG Projects, LNG New buildings, cargo management and operations, commercial negotiation, charter party management, voyage planning, maritime logistics industry and post fixtures.