o Lead, plan and manage the commercial ship operations for conventional, Non-conventional and Non operated Natural Gas vessels to ensure optimum operational performance and service excellence that meets business requirements, industry standards as well as optimally support Client’s business agenda.
o Lead, plan and manage on the commercial operation perspective for new project and
construction for new built vessels.
• Other Key Accountabilities:
o Operationalization of Ship Operations Strategies and Plans
▪ Lead, plan and manage the commercial ship operations for conventional, Non-conventional and Non operated Natural Gas vessels to ensure optimum operationalperformance and service excellence that meets business requirements, industry standards as well as optimally support Client’s business agenda.
o New Project and vessel construction
▪ Lead, plan and manage on the commercial operation aspect for new projects
working closely with the Business teams and closely monitoring the construction
for new built vessels.
▪ Lead the team in overall review of the Ship building contract based on the
commercial operations perspective.
▪ Lead and manage commercial ship operations of conventional, Nonconventional vessels in collaboration with Ship Management, in
particular to the cargo planning and discharge, compliance with charterer and
industry standards, to ensure optimal asset deployment and operational
excellence of the fleet.
▪ Lead plan and manage the commercial operation aspects in collaboration with
Ship Management for new built projects.
o Charter Party Management
▪ Plan and manage conventional, non-conventional and non-operated vessels
operations to ensure excellent charter party execution through stringent
compliance and effective management of vessels performance and cargo
operations that meet the requirements of the charterers, gas buyers and
terminals while maintaining Client’s service reliability, reputation and
competitiveness in the market.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience with 8 – 10 years of working experience in
shipping, preferably in shipping, New Buildings, projects and operations.
• Minimum 5 – 8 years of specific experience in Projects, New buildings, cargo management
and operations, commercial negotiation, charter party management, voyage planning, maritime
logistics industry and post fixtures.
• Certificate of Competency Deck or Engine (Class 1) or Degree in Marine or any Engineering field.