Direct Search Global is working with one of the most reputable oil & gas firm in Malaysia to search for a HR professional specializing in Leadership and Succession Planning. Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Fully responsile for Talent & Capability Development, Learning Management, Change Management, Succession Planning and Budget Planning, you will be engaged with one of the most exciting HR role available in the current oil & gas job market. Reach out to us now to learn more!
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and strategize the implementation of learning programs in the areas of Leadership Capability to meet the company’s learning requirements in developing company's leaders who are able to elevate company’s achievements to greater heights and becoming a role model to be emulated.
- Lead and strategize the company's Succession Planning, Talent Review, and other activities to strengthen the company's Leadership bench and readiness for placement to higher positions.
- Lead and strategize the Culture Change Initiative and drive faster adoption of new expected behaviours.
- Lead the implementation of suitable leadership and career development programs with the objective to develop, nurture, harness and condition the readiness of company's leaders to meet the Group's career succession and leadership development requirements.
- Review the Succession Planning Framework and lead the identification of potential talents that meet Management’s criteria for talent review.
- Influence, consult and advocate the decision on candidates’ readiness to assume higher positions, mobility and international placements.
- Lead the exercise of identification of Critical Positions and make recommendation for changes when necessary.
- Review and enhance the learning management strategy, practices and processes in line with best-practices.
- Lead change management initiatives specifically on Culture and create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by employees.
- Lead the coordination of Management Development Committee in submissions for presentation for deliberation and approval with regards to succession planning, individual development plan (IDP), staff movement and promotion, for their career progression.
Functional Competencies required:
- Talent and Capability Development
- Learning Management
- Change Management
- Succession Planning
- Budget Planning
- At least 15 years of related working experience.
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management, Social Science or equivalent.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org