- Lead and strategize marketing activities to promote LNG asset-based solutions and applications by establishing and maintaining good business network, establishing marketing tools and participating in promotional activities to secure contracts.
- Plan and develop strategic direction in products and business development and devise marketing plans to secure new businesses in targeted markets by identifying sound business models and overall contracting strategies for potential projects identified.
- Plan and develop strategic partnership with appropriate project developer/technology providers for the development of LNG asset-based solutions/applications. Conduct market assessment to identify opportunities and establish business networks to commercialize the solutions and application.
- Engage potential business partners, develop and lead strategic alliances and business acquisition potentials to meet and enhance LNG’s business and capability requirements, including establishing framework and terms of cooperation.
- Plan and facilitate business negotiation at senior management level in both internal and external engagement to ensure sustainability in LNG’s growth and Company’s profitability.
- Garner buy-ins and necessary approval from Management and Board.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, International Business, Finance, Logistics, Nautical Studies or Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 - Deck or Engine.
- Master of Science (MSc) or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or any related professional qualification is an additional advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in maritime logistics industry, preferably with business development experience, knowledge in shipping economics, commercial strategies, negotiation, risk management and customer relationship management. Technical knowledge on shipping operations is an advantage.