Our Client is a Global Market Leader positioned at the forefront of Marine Engineering and Technology. They are genuine Pioneers in their field and provide a broad range of technical services and innovative technologies. With a proud history spanning more than 250 years, they represent a key pillar of the maritime community.
This is a fast-developing business offering a diverse range of products and services encompassing consultancy, engineering, inspection, software and digital solutions. Following a global restructure they are seeking to appoint an Executive Figurehead to Lead, Optimise and Grow their commercial operations across Northern Europe.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will find yourself in a high profile role as Northern Europe is a large and extremely important territory with a turnover in excess of £100 mil GBP and home to many of our Client's largest global customers. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a highly complex range of sectors, services and customers
- Growth orientated role with responsibility for identifying new business opportunities, developing the business plan and market development strategies
- Responsible for leading change and transformation to optimise the commercial team, implement structure, new processes and sales effectiveness strategies
- Responsible for a team of around 35 people in more than 10 different locations
- 5-8 direct reports encompassing Sales Managers, Product Specialists and a central Marketing Team
- This role will eventually require extensive travel across Europe.
- Strong leader who can deliver results and business growth through others
- Credible experience in the Maritime sector
- Able to demonstrate 'transformational' leadership with experience of optimising a large regional or global salesforce
- Dynamic individual with experience working across a complex geography and broad range of Maritime sectors
- Location - North Europe ideally Hamburg, Rotterdam or Denmark
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Bonus incentive, pension and healthcare
- Key role as part of the global leadership team and platform for future career progression
- Highly flexible working arrangements
Please apply or contact Adam.Graves@faststream.com (Marine Director) for more information.