We are currently working on an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Cruise professional to join a new to the market Cruise company - who are looking for a Head of Marine Operations to join their head office team.
The position is based in South East England, and will involve travel.
As Head of Marine Operations you will report directly into the CEO, and will enjoy increased responsibility as the company develops.
Initial responsibilities will be heavily focused on itinerary planning and port planning for the new vessels first voyages. Responsibilities should be expected to stretch into wider operational management as the company, and its fleet, develops.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Itinerary planning / Port planning / Port Operations experience
- Cruise seagoing experience, preferably as a Senior Deck Officer, would be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- It is essential that you have up to date maritime legislation knowledge
- The existing right to live and work in the UK is required for this position
This position offers an exciting and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Cruise professional to take the next step in their career.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a new to the market Cruise company, experience global travel, and enjoy an attractive package.