We are looking for the result oriented and responsible Head of Sales in Ho Chi Minh,Vietnam.
Reporting to the Country Manager and SEA Sales Director, the Head of Sales will be responsible in developing and growing the sales revenue and profitability for the country aligned with the overall budget and company goal.
- Develop and implement marketing and Sales Strategy to increase market shares and revenue by developing existing business as well as identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Develop and implement Sales management process to monitor the performance and achievement of sales team and review of sales activity to achieve sales growth, market share & profitability.
- Formulate and implement pricing policies and cost estimation procedures and to oversee the sales team in the preparation of proposals for tender, involved in project negotiation and secure orders.
- Analyse, monitor and measure the markets trends and projects in the pipeline
- Guide and monitor the weekly sales activity of Sales & Business Development Managers to penetrate new accounts and secure market share with existing clients
- Direct sales activities with the Sales team and oversee sales operations to ensure goals are met
- Formulated bids for current and potential clients based on market demand as well as customize product according customer requirements and specification, personnel and equipment support requirement
- Developed and continue to maintain relationships with current and potential clients as well as competitors.
- Be the focal point of contact for all matters related to sales management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting and preparation of budget
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience in business, logistics, supply chain management
- At least 8 years related regional/strategic account management/business development experience in forwarding/logistics industry
- Proven track record in sales
- Proven leadership and sales management experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312