- Strategize, drive, and control asset maintenance strategy, initiative, and assurance of marine facilities under Client’s operation to ensure achievement of desired uptime reliability, safety and cost effectiveness, operational efficiencies and in compliance to the industry regulations and standards to meet customer’s requirements and benchmark against other established asset operators.
- Lead the Port Engineering and Maintenance team during project development initiatives and provide technical assistance to achieve business objectives in Asset Maintenance, Assurance and Operations, Audit reviews, Project development and Client Relationship Management for Client its Groups of companies.
- Drive the implementation of Client’s Corporate QHSSE & maintenance policies, procedures, and guidelines in operational and maintenance activities to safeguard and protect life, asset, and environment.
- Strategize and drive the overall department budget and monitor the budget to maximize asset value returns e.g., Review budget variances, optimize activity costs, in the effort to be a profit center.
- Determine and guide the team to ensure maintenance execution activities of all Clients’ maintenance contracts that is related to the maintenance requirements are conducted effectively and efficiently as per contractual requirements.
- Develop technical and commercial scope, negotiate and review contract terms and conditions between operators and customers to secure the best deals in terms of pricing.
- Provide technical, operational, and commercial support during tender phase on maintenance matters.
- Has related knowledge and skills and meet the following criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Marine Technology OR equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in engineering and maintenance with 6 years in operations supervisory position for the maintenance of single point mooring (SPM) system and petrochemical jetty.
- Well-experienced in developing project strategy, concept, objective, scope, budget, schedule and define the course of action required to deliver the maintenance requirement of SPM system and petrochemical jetty which relates to activities such as underwater inspection, SPM change out, maintenance dredging and fender change out.
- Able to lead in problem solving, standardization and improvement initiative on the EPCIC projects and maintenance program which relate to SPM system and petrochemical jetty.
- Conversant with relevant rules and regulations governing the operation and maintenance of the SPM system and petrochemical jetty e.g., OCIMF Guidelines, PTS Requirements, national and local regulations.
- Working knowledge with SAP planned maintenance and maintenance management.