Direct Search Global is partnering with one of the world’s largest offshore asset owner to search for a “Head of Project Services” to be based at their office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Head od Project Services will be responsible for the implementation of project management systems and controls that are required to support effective execution of projects at various phases ranging from engineering design, vessel construction, commissioning, offshore installation & construction, hook-ups and etc. You will work with the various team leaders to ensure proper execution of cost, budget, progress data, project change control, contracts management, manpower planning and other relevant tasks.
- Report directly to the Director, Project Delivery
- Supervise all cost engineering activities coordinating though the Lead Cost Engineers.
- Budget preparation & forecasting
- Cost control/tender board input/funding analysis
- Implement project management systems and controls that are required to support the effective execution of FPSO projects
- Focal point for originating monthly presentations to the Project Delivery Director
- Supervise the department estimating function, covering engineering/procurement/construction estimating
- An engineering degree from reputable university
- At least 15 years of working experience in the marine & offshore sector
- Completed at least 3 FPSO projects with involvement in project planning
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial capacity
- Candidates with experience in Brazilian projects will have added advantage
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com