- Develop and facilitate current and prospective Clients’ business requirements for any floater solutions in the Americas to ensure sustainable business growth and maximize Company’s profitability.
- Cultivate strategic business relationship with existing and prospective clients and partners, through value creating strategies, high performance standards and work culture, to sustain Company’s credibility and reputation as a global brand whilst maintaining its’ competitive advantage.
- Fosters and manages the relationship building process in pursuing and securing prospective jobs to support growth agenda.
- Develop and facilitate strategic direction in business development and marketing plans to secure new businesses in Americas markets by identifying sound business models and overall contracting strategies for potential projects identified.
- Develop and facilitate marketing activities to promote Company’s products and services by establishing and maintaining good client network, establishing marketing tools and participating in promotional activities to secure contracts.
- Engage potential partners, develop and execute strategic alliances and business acquisition potentials to meet and enhance Division’s business and capability requirements, including reviewing JV’s performance for future cooperation.
- Facilitate business negotiation at management / senior management level in both internal and external engagements to ensure sustainability in Division’s growth and Company’s profitability.
- Garner buy-ins and necessary approval from Management and Board.
- Work with other disciplines within the Company to promote and develop specific projects through Bid phases and contract signature.
- At least 15 – 18 years of working experience with at least 5 years of working experience in business development and/or marketing in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in engineering, operations or techno-commercial of offshore projects is an added advantage. Especially the process design and construction of the Topsides modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Master of Science (MSc) or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or any related professional qualification is an additional advantage.