This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a leading company based in Norway. We are looking for an experienced Hotel Director to be responsibility for 3 hotels. This includes their F&B operation with several restaurants and kitchens, gastropub, bar and cafe.
We are looking for someone with solid leadership skills, who is smart and analytical, Forward thinking an can take ownership. You should have a solid focus on a good work environment to deliver the best possible guest experience.
Follow-up of day-to-day operation in collaboration with competent department leaders will ensure quality at all levels.
Experienced required includes;
- Experience as a leader in a larger organisation within the hotel or restaurant business, ideally multi-unit operation
- Proven business track record
- BSc in Hotel Management or other relevant education or extensive relevant work experience.
- Experience as manager or Director, preferably from a hotel company with a substantial F&B operation
- Ability to drive change processes and projects in the organisation
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language both written and spoken
- Excellent financial acumen
- Solid understanding of revenue management principles and practices
Package & benefits:
- Annual salary of 740 000 - 800 000 NOK depending on experience
- 30% bonus potential based on group and individual key performance indicators
- Mobile and broadband
- Car while on duty
- Insurance, incl. health insurance
- Relocation package
- For more information and to apply please send your CV to Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org.